Download Foxit Reader Latest Version for Windows
, Mac OS, and Linux – Foxit Reader is a multilingual PDF viewer, finder, and printer tool. The software allows users to design interactive PDF forms, insert pictures, add networks, add captions to PDFs, send PDFs, and more. An app is free software. And since version 4.0 is launch, professional features have been added for free without the need for additional licenses. This app is created and developed by Foxit Corporation which is a company founded in 2001 and concentrating on the development of a PDF support technology platform. The company has its headquarters in Fremont, USA, and is already operating in several countries such as China, Belgium, Japan, and Taiwan.
The new version of the Foxit Reader is available on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. This app allows Windows versions 7, 8, and 10. This app also supports U3 smart drives when used in Windows 2000 or Windows XP. In addition, there is also a trial version for Linux.
Foxit has a simple look. The toolbar in this app such as the file, edit, view, document, tools, windows, help is easy to use.
Opening a pdf file using this app provides maximum results compared to using adobe reader especially if the files that you open display many animations.
But by using this app, the system is not too heavy at work, because this reader app does not use any memory. Furthermore, the time loading is not too long.
You can open the application file quickly without having to load the plug-in first. This reader app is able to match the speed of Adobe Reader in the opening.
Great Features of Foxit Reader
The features offered in this app have minimized the app, search for PDF documents, selecting words via mouse, works with bookmarks, able to select text easily, displays the PDF in original paper size, eliminate all evaluation marks at once, repairs to many deficiencies and damage, and it has many other features.
The version 2.3 offers comment text tool, bookmark design, magnifier, multimedia player support, callout and text box tool, opening documents with multi-tab, OCG support, rulers and guides, FDF Related, and Automatic scroll.
The version 3.0 offers layout panel, enticing multimedia design, metric unit support, Firefox support, thumbnail panel, attachment panel, awe-Inspiring Foxit on-demand content management, automatic scroll with a middle mouse button.
Foxit Reader for version 3.1 offers more great features such as document restrictions, Internet search, comments panel, supports MSAA, summarizing comments, streamlined UI, and favorite toolbar.
The version 3.2 offers logical page number support, undo and redo, repairs to many deficiencies and damage, able to print documents in greyscale, expand current bookmark, and improved printing process.
And now we reach version 4.0 which has features such as develop safe mode setting, adding more professional features, as well as repairs to many deficiencies and damage.
Version 4.1 offers fixed the flaws and problems in version 4.0. And the next version which is version 4.2 offers to improve the security system with ASLR & DEP, verify the digital signature, as well as repair to many deficiencies and damage.
Each new version of Foxit Reader, the developer always give new feature and fix the problem in the previous version.
The PDF Reader for the Connected World
Foxit Reader is the PDF Reader which enables you to become part of the connected world. Provide authors with comments on PDF documents, be notified when new PDF document versions become available, discuss interesting topics right in the document, or securely open protected documents.
ConnectedPDF – Next generation PDF for the connected world
Foxit Reader goes beyond a PDF viewer, it’s ConnectedPDF Powered. ConnectedPDF is leading-edge technology that powers cloud-based services for PDF files, services include:
- ConnectedPDF Security – grant and revoke document access.
- ConnectedPDF Document Management – Track to see who opens your document and what they do and notify readers of new updates.
- ConnectedPDF Collaboration – Elevate your teamwork with connected reviews or send requests to others to get a file.
PDF Reader – Reading and printing PDF couldn’t be easier
Many of the documents we interact with are PDF documents. Experience the power of PDF through a full-functioned PDF Reader.
- Quickly learn the product by utilizing the Microsoft Office style ribbon toolbar, which provides a familiar user interface.
- Leverage existing forms and workflow with standard PDF (Acro forms) and XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filling.
- JAWS (Job Access With Speech) compatibility allowing blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a refreshable Braille.
PDF Creator – Create PDF documents
The connected world shares documents in the PDF format. Foxit PDF Reader allows you to create PDFs from common file formats.
- Create standard compliant PDFs that are compatible with other PDF products.
- Create PDF files with integrated fully functional Word®, PowerPoint®, and Excel® add-ons.
- Streamline workflow by converting hardcopy into electronic PDF – scan and convert in one step.
Collaborate and Share – Annotate, share, and collaborate
When teams collaborate and share information, they work at their best. Foxit PDF Reader links knowledge workers together to increase flexibility and results.
- Integrate Foxit PDF Reader with leading storage services – Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SharePoint.
- Participant in shared and connected reviews.
- Provide comments to documents with a large variety of annotation tools.
Protect and Sign – Encrypt and sign PDFs
Many documents contain confidential information. Don’t just protect your perimeter, protect information by protecting the PDF documents themselves. Foxit PDF Reader supports multiple security options.
- Sign documents in your own handwriting or utilize eSignature.
- ConnectedPDF Powered – enforces document protection.
- Extends usage control of Microsoft Rights Management Services to PDF documents.
Customize and Deploy – Take control in enterprise-wide deployments
Foxit makes it easy to deploy Foxit PDF Reader to all the desktops in the organization, no matter how widespread your empire reaches.
- Supports Group Policy for the standardization of menu and configuration settings.
- Provides a SCUP catalog to import and deploy updates through Microsoft Windows Update Services (SCCM).
- Customize mass deployments through XML configuration support.
Download Foxit Reader Latest Version
Download Foxit Reader for Windows – Download
Download Foxit Reader for Mac OS – Download
Download Foxit Reader for Linux 32-bit – Download
Download Foxit Reader for Linux 64-bit – Download